Thursday, December 11, 2014

Fractal Control: Spiritually Hits Home

Mike Louttit is Fractal Control. Lately I have been shedding my realm, and expanding into new territory. Opening my musical brain I have become open to new and different music that not only tells a story but captures my attention. Fractal Control plays instrumental heavy rock that appeals to a wide realm. One of the most notable things about the story behind the new record "Disconnection Equals Freedom" is the use of political statement...without the use of any words. All feelings are portrayed through Mike Louttit's guitar. Fascinating from start to finish, this polished piece of work is a statement both musically and socially. The labor of love is evident Fractal Control's latest single "Starved for Change" which is available now. https://soundcloud.com/fractalcontrol/starved-for-change

No comments:

Post a Comment